Thursday 18 December 2014

OOTD | LEOPARD PRINT & TOPSHOP PARKA


jumper: H&M, jeans: Primark, coat: Topshop (last year)

I thought today I would share an OOTD of another of my favourite coats, this huge one from Topshop which I bought this time last year.  At the time, I bought it when it wasn't actually cold enough to wear it very much so I've been getting much more wear out of it this year instead.  

The jumper is a recent buy from H&M and it has reignited my love for leopard print.  I'm not sure what happened, but I seemed to forget about my favourite print for quite a while; however, I now feel whole again and have made a mental note not to forget about my signature print again.  

Sadly this will probably be one of the last outfits I wear this year that's not my work clothes or pyjamas, as my next day off is Christmas day - sob!  It seems to have come around so quickly this year, so I made the most of my last day off by playing the Sims 4 (which is good but I'm forever loyal to Sims 2).  That's how every 25 year old spends their spare time right?!  xx





SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Leopard print suits you so much and I'm still so in love with that coat. I still haven't got The Sims 4, I don't know if it's worth it or not...I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I give in! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig