Friday 19 February 2016

CURRENT BEAUTY FAVOURITES | 13


This post is kind of proof that my spending ban has failed a little in the last couple of weeks! I first slipped up when I was sick a couple of weeks ago and accidentally on purpose made an order on Space NK, and then I walked into Boots the other day and came out with a (small) bag of new things.  
Since every blogger and their dog have been talking about the Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfecter, I had to see what all the fuss was about.  The shade is Champagne Pop and it's a warm, iridescent peach shade that is so beautiful and flattering; I've been wearing it every day since I bought it.  You only need a tiny amount to get a good glow on the tops of your cheeks, I definitely recommend it if you're on the lookout for a new highlighter!
My other recent purchase was the Fudge Urban Texture Spray, which is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread.  For your hair, anyway.  I picked this up in Boots, and it claims to be a 'back comb in a bottle', which is a pretty accurate description in my opinion.  I've been using this to add some texture and volume to my hair, whether I'm wearing it up or down.  When I'm styling my hair this makes it easier and gives it more hold, and if I'm just wearing it loose it just gives it that mess, lived in look that I'm loving right now.
Invisibobbles are these cute little hair bands that claim to hold your hair up in place whilst leaving no kinks in after you take them out - and they work!  I've always got a kink in my hair somewhere or other, so these have been such a great find.  
It wouldn't be right for me not to include a Barry M nail polish in my favourites this month, I've been wearing various shades from the brand for weeks and this one in Pink Lemonade has been my first choice for work.  It is a really soft, light pink from the Gelly collection which means it's super glossy and has a professional looking finish.
I've been keeping it neutral on my lips lately, and have been reaching for Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk and Maybelline Velvet Beige.  Both are nude shades which I occasionally wear together for that Kylie Jenner look, Pillow Talk in particular is great for creating the look of fuller lips and it lasts for hours.  

So there is another bunch of make up bits that I've been loving for the last few weeks, hopefully my spending ban will be back on track now!  What have you been reaching for the most lately?  Do you like any of these products? xx 


SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. Pink Lemonade looks like a gorgeous shade, I really do love Barry M polishes! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Becca highlighters, I have Pearl and Moonstone but deffo need to get Champagne Pop! xo

    Catherine | Love, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Champagne Pop, it's just beautiful xo
    student-stylexo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink lemonade looks like a perfect everyday nail colour. I do love barry m :) x

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.ul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my invisibobble too and need to try out that CT lip liner! ♥

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner (my first CT product, woo!) and I've been wearing it non stop since - such an amazing product! The Fudge spray sounds great as well, may have to give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Space NK website is dangerous territory when you're ill and recovering at home, isn't it? The same happened to me a while back! I've resisted buying the Jaclyn Hill highlighter so far, as I have so many similar products, but I think I just need to cave and treat myself! I adore that Barry M polish shade, too :)

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig