Thursday 18 February 2016

MY CURRENT FAVOURITE NAIL POLISHES


l-r: Rimmel Precious Stones in Diamond Dust, No.7 Gel Look in Grey Mist, Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing in Vengeance is Wine & Essie in Summit of Style

I change my nails every few days, I get bored easily and usually if I see the odd chip here and there that makes me want to change them too.  I have to say that I've been pretty boring lately, and the four that are featured on this post are the ones that have been in my regular rotation for the last few weeks!  
I do love me some glitter, and Rimmel Precious Stones polish in Diamond Dust is perfect for an all out sparkle.  The concentration of glitter is the best I've ever come across, you wear it alone and it's a heavy duty grey/silver sparkly finish.  I tend to wear this with false nails, as it is pretty difficult to remove as you can probably imagine.  
Another favourite glittery offering is Essie in Summit of Style, which is a gold glitter that I either wear alone under a clear or nude polish, or with another colour for extra effect.  I also use this to create a sparkly tip, it's really easy and is a quick way to go from a regular mani to something with a bit more oomph! 
My favourite colour this winter season has definitely been grey, and this No.7 Gel Effect polish in Grey Mist has been my go-to since before Christmas.  It has a super glossy finish, lasts for around 4 days without chipping, and is an all round good'un. 
Lastly, I absolutely ADORE this Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing polish in Vengeance is Wine!  It is the most beautiful deep red shade, and when worn with the topcoat is it incredible glossy and looks a lot more expensive than a drugstore brand.  

What nail polishes have you been loving lately?  Do you like any of these? xx



SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Im in love with the NO7 Shade! It is so pretty.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, I absolutely looove that Barry M Deep Red shade! My favourite colour for winter! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie Summit of Style looks like the perfect goldy glitter!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picks, I adore all of these shades. I think the Rimmel Precious Diamonds polish will be finding it's way into my collection!

    Amy - Four Cats Plus Us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving the look of grey nails at the moment. So chic, simple and all I really wear is grey, so they matches my outfits all the time.
    www.rumbii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig