Wednesday 28 October 2015

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION part 2 | REDS & PINKS

Clockwise from top: Full Fuchsia, Dangerous, Impassioned, All Fired Up

I've gone through the nudes and now it's the turn of the bright colours in my MAC lipstick collection to take the spotlight.  I definitely don't feel like I own enough red shades, especially in comparison to many other bloggers!  But I have to say that these four that I do own are amazing and cover many aspects of the pink/red spectrum.  


The first one is Full Fuchsia, which I've spent all summer wearing and much of autumn so far too.  The clue is in the name, this shade is a bright and vibrant fuchsia pink which has a super moisturising and creamy finish - it is super flattering and I love it.


Next is Dangerous, which is a matte red orange shade that is the newest addition to the collection.  I mention all the time that orange toned reds are my favourite, and this one is no different; it's bright, bold and it doesn't wash my complexion out so it's a great all rounder that completes any look perfectly.  


Impassioned is one of the first MAC lipsticks I ever bought, and it is the ideal shade if you want that juicy Barbie pink look!  I love this one because it is a pink with red tones rather than blue, which I find suits me better.


Lastly there is All Fired Up, which is a deep and matte red wine shade.  I didn't expect to love this as much as I do, but I have been wearing it a lot lately day to day; the matte finish makes it ideal for daytime as it is bold yet also slightly understated.  

Please give me your recommendations for any red or pink shades to add to my collection!  Do you have any of of these lipsticks? xx




SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. All Fired Up is so beautiful, it suits you so much!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all absolutely gorgeous shades! I love Impassioned. My most recent MAC lipstick purchase was Speak Louder which is very similar to these pinks, you'd probably really like it although it does have a slight blueish undertone. I think it's really flattering. xxx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave from these is Impassioned but they are all beautiful! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all suit you so well - I love the look of Dangerous!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying to find an orange red type of shade for a while and the dangerous shade looks gorgeous. That'll be my next lipstick for sure, I can't wait to get it!

    Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dangerous and All Fired Up are such lovely colours! So vibrant!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  7. All Fired Up looks gorgeous! I need to stop being so scared of brights and get outside my neutral comfort zone, I think :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the look of Dangerous, it is so my colour xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shades look gorgeous on you! I like Impassioned and Full Fuchsia the most :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impassioned was the first MAC lipstick I bought and I love it. I think you might also like Lickable x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dangerous is BEAUTIFUL, it looks incredible on you!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig