Wednesday 3 June 2015

OOTD | TOPSHOP CROP TOP & RIVER ISLAND SUNGLASSES


top:Topshop, jeans: Next, sunglasses: River Island, trainers: Dunlop

I now realise the struggle of taking outfit photos outdoors.  I thought that our day off would be the perfect time to go out in the neighbourhood and get the boyfriend to take a few photos for me: while everyone was at work so I didn't need to worry about people wondering what on earth I was doing.  But no.  Apparently everyone in the village decided to have a day off today, and they all decided to come out into the street and generally be everywhere that I wanted to be!  So after a bit of huffing and wandering around trying to look casual but probably looking pretty suspicious, we finally got a couple of photos that are hopefully just about blog worthy.  I've no idea how fashion bloggers do the whole photos in the street thing, I found it far more stressful than I should have done! 

Anyway, the outfit is one of my new favourites, I especially love the Topshop crop top, which has a higher neck and some classic stripes.  Paired with some jeans from Next, which I love because their petite range is the best fit that I have found, if you're vertically challenged like I am then definitely check them out.  My new sunglasses from River Island are my new favourite thing ever,  they were only £10 and in my opinion look a lot more expensive that they were.  I love the cat eye shape and the gold detailing on the corners, and they're perfect with red lips.  The trainers are just some bargain Dunlops I picked up for £12 online, they are super comfy and the bright turquoise colour is summery and goes with all kinds of outfits.

What have you been wearing lately?  Have you found any bargains? xx
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love those sunglasses, suits you very well. Definitely going to check them out now :)

    Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig