Friday 29 May 2015

MIDWEEK MINI HAUL


Okay so this isn't the biggest haul of my life, but these are the three things I bought this week that I'm pretty damn keen to try out!  Lately I've been shopping and it's been pretty hit and miss, I've either bought too much and then had the dreaded shopper's guilt, or I've not seen anything I like at all which results in me being in a bad mood for the rest of the day.  Obviously this was a good day, and I bought these bits along with some new clothes - New Look is definitely leading the way this summer in my opinion!  

These cat eye sunglasses are from River Island and were £10.  I really love this style, they're really feminine and the gold detail on the frames makes them look more expensive than they are.  
Naturally a trip to Boots happened, and I picked up the new Maybelline The Nudes palette for a bargain £9.  I haven't tried the shades out yet (#bloggerphotographyproblems) but they look like a brilliant selection of colours that will create all kinds of different looks for both daytime and evening.  I will do a full review with swatches soon when I've given them all a go.
I hardly ever leave Boots without picking up a new nail polish, and this time was no different.  I thought I'd see what all the fuss is about with the popular Nails Inc shade Porchester Square.  The photo hasn't picked up the colour properly because it's too light, but  again I'll do a separate post on it to show you what it looks like.  First impressions are that it's pretty similar to Barry M's Almond, which is my all time favourite shade, so it's a good start!  

What have you been buying this week?  Do you have any of these bits? xx
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Those sunglasses are gorgeous! I love the gold detail.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First things first, those sunglasses are just gorgeous! I definitely think I'll have to pick up a pair when i'm next out shopping! & that palette looks and sounds beautiful, I've seen in mentioned a few times now, I definitely think I'll be picking that up too!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses !!! I'm such a lover of the cat eye style. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    Gill xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the photography that you do in your posts! always makes me want to read more!

    I love those sunglasses and totally want that palette!
    Lovely post,

    Francesca xxx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous palette! I've heard som very good things about it :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nails inc shade, such a pretty pastel hue for summer <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig