Friday 24 October 2014

FOTD FRIDAY

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Clinique Even Better Foundation, Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil, Anastasia DipBrow Pomade, Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette, Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner, Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde mascara, Maybelline Color Drama lipstick in 'keep it classy'

I thought that I would post my current autumnal make up look today, as I've been switching up products lately and trying new things - yay!  I have been loving the Celestial Bronzing Veil lately, which gives a nice subtle bit of colour to my cheeks and is good for contouring.  I have also been wearing the Mayelline Colour Drama lip pencil in Keep It Classy a lot, I love the berry shade and it just oozes autumn!  The quality of it is amazing too, it has the feel of a much more expensive lip pencil to it and the finish is a classic velvet matte which is always a good look.  And as for the Charlotte Tilbury palette, well I don't see myself getting fed up with it any time soon - I'm still so in love with it! 

What make up have you been wearing this autumn? xx

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Bought the Dolce Vita recently and it's stunning! I'm loving Charlotte Tilbury's products. xx

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the look btw. The lippie is gorgeous! x

      Delete
  2. Love this look, stunning and the lip shade really suit you! I have definitely been loving darker eyes and lips recently x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Autumn look, and you have such good brows!! Would love to try the Celestial Bronzing Veil, it looks lovely on you :)

    Rosie (itsalljustrosie.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig