Wednesday 22 October 2014

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY #3

Make Up Forever sculpting Kit, $48 Sephora (image), Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher, £9 Boots (image), Textile Print Converse (image), Black Leather Look Jacket, £85 River Island (image), Necklace, £8.50 Topshop (image), Michael Kors Bag, £315 John Lewis (image)


So this really is a wish list; I having been doing a whole lot of wishing and no actual buying of that beautiful Michael Kors handbag! I usually stick to black these days when it comes to bags - they go with anything that way and they look smart, but this pink piece of wonderfulness is an obvious exception!  At £315 from John Lewis it is very out of my price range unfortunately, if I was better at saving up then maybe it could be mine - but sadly I'm rubbish!  

The sculpting kit from Make Up Forever looks amazing too, I've really got into trying to contour and this little palette looks like it would be a great addition to my make up bag.  The River Island coat looks so warm and cosy, I've been rating their autumn/winter collection over anywhere else for the last couple of years - they really seem to have stepped up their game.  

What do you like from this wish list?  Or are you lucky enough to already own any of these things? xx
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Love the leather jacket and for £85... that is a pretty amazing bargain. Will have to check it out. Michael Kors handbag is on my wishlist but can't splurge just yet. Love it in hot pink. :)

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink Michael Kors bag, it's a beauty!!! I was sensible and went for navy when I got mine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig