Tuesday 18 June 2013

Current Favourites: Hair Care

DSC_0305DSC_03088
 
Hey!  Today I thought that I would share the most recent things that I have been loving for my hair, as I’ve been a bit obsessed with trying to make it healthy again.  There’s nothing particularly high end or expensive here apart from the Morroccan Oil. 
 
The Morroccan Oil is going to get it’s own review in a few days because I think it deserves it, so all I will say here is this:  I bought it in sample size because that alone is £12.95 or something from my local salon, and I didn’t want to buy the full size straight away in case I didn’t like it.  I think that it is really expensive for such a small bottle, I have started spending a little more on skincare lately because I think it is worth it and I have heard so so much hype surrounding this oil that I thought I should take the plunge.  I have not been disappointed at all, although I will say that I stupidly expected an instant miracle when using this stuff which obviously did not happen…but so far so good!  
 
The Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends serum is used on damp hair to help repair damage and split ends.  Again, this is no instant cure at all (what is?) but I do love how it leaves my hair looking smooth and keeps my ends looking neat and orderly!  It smells lovely, like all of the Herbal Essences products, and it is a cheap addition that I think gives good short term results to my poor damaged hair!
 
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical…what can I say!  A staple in most people’s hair routines at some point and a gorgeous smell to go with it.  I love to use this to give my hair some much needed body before styling it up or down, and also to keep me going between washes.  I also love how it mattifies my hair too, because when it goes extra shiny between washes (I wash my hair every other day) I hate how that looks so this is a very welcome relief!
 
Lee Stafford Original Dry Shampoo is the travel size spray that I keep in my handbag.  This also has a really lovely smell, very different to Batiste, and it does and equally good job. 
 
L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray is also travel size, and I use it to keep even a simple ponytail in place.  My hair has an annoying habit of going flat not matter how I style it, but this joyous little spray keeps it in place a little while longer without making it all sticky and hard. 
 
Mark Hill Turn Up The Heat defence spray.  I love this mainly because of the smell (do you see a pattern emerging?!) to be honest, although I do also love the job it does too.  I blow dry my hair and straighten it a couple of times a week (hence the disgraceful amount of damage) so heat defence spray is a must for me, and I am a big fan of this one right now. 
 
I haven’t included my shampoo etc because they kind of should get their own post, and to be honest what I’m using right now isn’t quite hitting the spot so I think some hasty evaluating is needed in that area. 
 
What are your current favourite hair products? xx
Untitled
SHARE:

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig