Sunday 26 May 2013

What I Bought This Week #4

DSC_0233
DSC_0237
DSC_0238
Hey!  So this is a bit of a mixture of things, I bought the dress and rings a couple of weeks ago and the rest this week so I thought I would just throw them all into one post! 
 
Dress: Primark, £13
Is this the ‘Blogger Dress’?  I bought this in Primark and kind of forgot about it, until I saw some bloggers wearing some similar ones that were also from Primark!  Not that this bothers me in the slightest, I just find it a bit odd because 1) I have such a weird taste sometimes that I don’t expect to see anyone in the same things as me, and 2)if everyone has the same things and blogs about the same things then it can get boring, so I don’t want anyone to think that I’ve just blindly copied other bloggers just so that I can blog about it too!!  It is actually a gorgeous mint colour dress in a nice flattering style and it was £13 so I’m not surprised that so many others have it!  I’m going to look really stupid if it’s not the blogger dress and I just said all that for nothing…!
 
Rings: Primark, £2
They’re pretty and they’re cheap, end of.
 
Herbal Essences Split End Repair Leave In Cream, Boots
I have such badly damaged hair that I went desperately rampaging through the haircare aisles looking for answers.  I found answers in the form of this, which also happened to be half price (I can’t remember the specific price but it was around £2.50).  I shall let you know if it works when I review it later on!
 
Herbal Essences Bee Strong shampoo & conditioner
these were also half price and they’re a new addition to the Herbal range.  Aimed at damaged hair, I thought I would give them a go!
 
Boots vitamin E Eye Cream
Part of my new ‘panic buys since noticing lines forming around my eye area’ collection – review to come when I’ve tried it out properly!
 
Boots Botanics Eye Make Up Remover
I’ve not tried the Botanics range before, and having VERY sensitive eyes that often make me look stoned because they’re so red, I am hoping that this will be gentle and also beneficial to my peepers.
 
Morroccan Oil:£12.95, my local hairdressers
I just had to try this out, it has been hyped by soooo many people in the blogging and beauty world that I have to see what all the fuss is about.  I bought it in the small size just in case I don’t get on with it! 
  

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous haul! I love those rings, good old primark : ) xx

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Herbal Essence hair care! It smells delicious, my favorites are the coconut [blue bottles]. The rings are really pretty ♥

    shanmurray.blogspot.co.uk
    Shannon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rings are gorgeous :) And so cheap! I'm definetely going to have to check out the Primark jewellery section this week.

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, that dress IS the blogger dress haha! It's not something I'd have thought you'd pick for some reason but I bet it looks gorgeous on. I'd like to know if that Botanics stuff works, I've never tried the range before but my eyes are quite sensitive too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig