Friday 24 May 2013

My First Origins Purchase

DSC_0216
DSC_0218
DSC_0219
DSC_0222
 
Hey!  A few days ago, after doing a fair bit of research, I caved in and made my first Origins purchase.  I have been pretty unhappy with the condition of my skin for a while now; it is dull and tired looking and because it is combination/oily it hardly ever happens that a product works for my entire face – it either breaks my t-zone out or dries up the already dry areas! 
 
So basically I have done a little thinking and decided that if I am really determined to sort it out then I may have to step up and invest in some more ‘high end’ skin care.  I am no expert at all and I only really know about drugstore skincare, so it has been tricky for me to try and find out what sort of brands I should be going for.  I have seen a lot of reviews of various Origins products, and I love the idea of them being made up of mainly natural ingredients so I have taken the plunge and bought their ‘A Perfect World’ moisturiser that contains spf 25.  I bought it direct from the Origins website and when I saw that I would be getting three little samples plus two more samples of my choice, it definitely took the edge off of having to pay £33!  It arrived after a couple of days which I thought was really good, and the delivery was free too. 
 
I can’t wait to try the moisturiser out, and also the little trial products too so expects further reviews to come soon!  If I like this cream then I would really be willing to try out more things from their range, as I want to start using more natural products with minimal chemicals etc in.
 
Do you use any Origins products?  What do you think of them? xx
Untitled
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Oooh can't wait to hear what you think about it! I really want to purchase an Origins product too; Need to do my research first!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm yet to try origins, really looking forward to your reviews on these bits and bobs!

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your review about a Perfect World moisturizer. I just switched most of my skincare to Origins this year and am very happy with what I have tried so far: Vitazing, GinZing, the frothy face wash, Plantscription eye cream and Vitamins night cream. It does take a while to see the effects though but I'm so glad I switched over.

    New follower from the blog hop :)

    http://shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This review is exactly what I needed to see as I am dying to purchase origins but haven't yet but heard so many good reviews...and your defo right getting all those lovely samples takes the edge of the price tag. Think I will head over to origins website...thanks xx

    Kayleighsbeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig