Wednesday 17 April 2013

OOTD | Rock You Like a Hurricane

Rock You Like a Hurricane-Scorpions
DSC_0024
DSC_00025



















DSC_00027

 
Top:Topshop
Disco Pants:American Apparel
 
Hey!  Here is a quickie outfit post of me wearing my new Topshop neon orange jumper that I bought a few days ago.  I actually bought it to wear with my monochrome trousers but today I thought I needed my disco pants to act as some kind of control for my thighs!  I never ever thought I would own anything neon, but my love for orange and coral is ever growing and I could not resist this jumper as it is just so jolly and summery. 
 
I wish neon photographed better but this is the best I could do, what with the available light as well, but the jumper is actually brighter than it looks here. 
 
My nails today are ‘grapefruit’ by Barry M’s Gelly range.  I really love the three polishes I bought from this range as they are sooooo shiny and look like I have had them done at the nail bar!  They are so cheap too at £3.99 each, I will definitely be adding to this collection.  ‘Grapefruit’ is a lovely bright almost neon pink.  It is perfect for the summer and looks good on my new fake tanned hands!  (Cocoa Butter gradual tan – review to come)
 
Just a quick post today but sometimes I think it is best to just let the photos do the talking hahah
What do you think of the neon trend?
Untitled
SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, the jumper is so bright :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jumper! I do love the neon trend, but I'm not confident enough to try it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nails and jumper, so gorgeous for Spring!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pull off neon so well with your dark hair! I bought Grapefruit the other day, can't wait to wear it looks so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colours!! So fresh and vibrant.

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Barry M Gelly polishes! Grapefruit looks great with your jumper, too :)
    Lovely outfit!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig