Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, New Blog


New Year, New Blog

_DSC0309
Hey everyone!  I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed New Year’s Eve what ever you got up to!  My Christmas was lovely, but sadly one of the downsides of working in a supermarket is that they get soo busy around Christmas, so by Christmas Eve night I was shattered and didn’t get any kind of festive feeling until I got up the next morning :(.  I got a fair few clothes for Christmas, but even this had it’s downside because after having consumed my body weight in food I’m now too scared to try any of them on in case I can’t get into them! 
Anyway, as the title of this post suggests, I have had a bit of a change around with my blog and have decided to go for a simple look which has more room for larger photos.  I read loads and loads of blogs, and it’s always the ones with big beautiful photos that keep me coming back and I’ve finally worked out a layout that enables me to do the same (I’m a bit slow when it comes to fiddly things like that).  The large photo I’ve included is mainly just an example to show what I’ve done, but since it stands out quite a lot I may as well tell you that I’m wearing my latest make up purchase YSL Touche Eclait Foundation… as you can see my face is more than a little shiny, but I shall save a full review for a later post. 

Sarah x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Love your new simple layout! I agree its big clear pictures that always catch my attention too!!
    Your lip colour is beautiful here!
    Happy new year
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig