Wednesday 2 January 2013

OOTD: Wanted Dead or Alive


Wanted Dead or Alive

_DSC0317
_DSC0319
_DSC0322
Top:River Island
Cardigan:Topshop (old)
Disco Pants:American Apparel
Jacket:River Island
Snood:Urban Outfitters
Hey everyone :) The clothes I’m wearing in these photos are all what I bought on a recent shopping trip.  On Sunday I went into London and popped into Westfield shopping centre – what a place!!  It had all my favourite high street shops, and many that I don’t get to visit much because there aren’t any near where I live, like Zara and Urban Outfitters.  The top and jacket are from River Island, they weren’t in the sales but I’ve wanted a jacket like this for so long that I couldn’t resist!  And I just thought the top looked quite pretty for a casual style t shirt. 

After much deliberation, and after going back to the shop twice, I finally caved in and got some American Apparel Disco Pants!  They were a hefty £74, which I don’t really think any leggings are worth but I used my Christmas money to get them.  On a normal day I probably would have resisted, but they are pretty damn good and achieved the impossible of slightly slimming my legs!  I would definitely recommend these, but they are a little pricey so lovers of leggings like me would probably get the most wear out of them!  

The snood was a random sales purchase from Urban Outfitters.  I hardly ever shop there, and a few things caught my eye but I decided to be practical for once and get something that would keep me warm.  This oversized snood is so warm and snug and looks great with any coat, plus over sized knits are always a good buy! 
The lipstick is Topshop’s Ooh La La, and thankfully I’ve gone back to my other foundation today (MaxFactor Facefinity), so there’s less of the dreaded shiny face! 

Sarah x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Love the top :) I want disco pants but I only have one pair of leggings so I'm not sure if I'd get my money's worth out of them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tee is wonderful! I've never had the courage to by a snood, i don't think one would suit me! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig