Thursday 11 October 2012

Review | Topshop Highlighter

_DSC0053
_DSC0056

_DSC0060
Hey everyone :) Long time no post (again), but I thought I would do a review for a change as I have a few new products that I’ve been trying out.  I bought the Topshop Highlighter as I had been using another but it recently run out (a dupe of Benefit High Beam that I’ll review another time).  I was interested to try this one as rather than a highlighter being in a little bottle to put under your eyebrows etc, this can be swept over your entire face to give it more of a glow.  The shade is called ‘sunbeam’, and after using it for a couple of weeks now I can safely say that it has become an absolute essential!  The photo I’ve added of me wearing it doesn’t actually do it any justice at all because the lighting was dreadful, but it gives you a really healthy glow that is also subtle and natural looking (depending on how much you use of course, I once put too much on and I looked like an accident in the glitter factory).  Being really really pale with combination skin, I find it hard to get a dewy look without looking sweaty or clogged, but sweeping this highlighter over my face lightly really makes it look so healthy and better than I’ve seen it looking in ages!  It was definitely worth the £10 I paid for it, and after two weeks of using it properly it still looks like I haven’t used any, so I think it’s going to last a long time as well. 
 
Apart from that I haven’t got anything of great interest going on right now, apart from work has trained me to slice ham and cheese and I struggle with this because I’m left handed and the stupid machines are all biased towards righties! 
 
Oh and I’ve also been cleaning up after a rather naughty puppy.  Let’s just say that one corner of my room will never be the same again. 
Have a great day! :D xx
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like we have the same skin type, I love the sound of this highlighter! I'm also a leftie, you'd think these days times would change and we would no longer be discriminated against haha!

    Oh dear about the puppy...6 years on and I'm still clearing up after mine sometimes, it's not good haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of reviews on this highlighter recently and I actually really want to try it out now. It looks really lovely and natural too, which is always good :))

    I found your blog on the BlogLoveTherapy blog hop and followed you!

    Terri xo - littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig