Tuesday 2 October 2012

OOTD + 10 Day Challenge | 6 Places


_DSC0032
_DSC0034
_DSC0036
Jumper: Topshop
Top (underneath): H&M
Jeans: Topshop
Hey everyone :) This is a pretty plain outfit today, and I’m sure I’ve worn it all before and blogged about it!  Nothing I’m wearing is new apart from the pale pink lacey top that you can’t even see that I’m wearing underneath from H&M.  I love this jumper, it is probably my favourite, I just love the lace pattern and the fact that it’s black means I can wear it with pretty much anything.  Because of it being lace however, it does not really do the basic function of what most jumpers do, which is keep you warm!  Nevermind, this is just a great excuse to layer up and pick a coat to wear with it.  Oddly for me, I’ve yet to see a coat this season that I really want, I’m still rather in love with last year’s!  I really like the leather sleeved parkas that are around a lot right now, but I’m not sure if I want to splurge on one of them or a real wintery warm coat. 
challenge
6 Places
1. Australia.  I would love to visit Australia, and not just because of my love for ‘Neighbours’.  Honest. 
2. America, of course!  I don’t know anyone who doesn’t want to go there!  It’s just one of those places I feel like I HAVE to experience.
3. Paris.  I’ve been here before and absolutely loved it, especially climbing up the Eiffel Tower and visiting The Louvre (art nerd), I would love to go again. 
4. Norfolk.  I’ve been there for holidays or visits nearly every year of my life and it feels as much like my home now as my actual home does.
5. The Mediterranean, just because it looks beautiful.
6. London, because it’s just fab Smile
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of the US but the plane journey puts me off, such a wimp! Yaaay, yes London is the fabbest of them all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! new follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit and you look adorable! I could really use some fashion/make up tips! Thanks for linking up with the Friendly Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice jumper:) would u like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig