1. Hey everyone : ) . This is a tricky one, as I think it kind of ties in with what I said in a previous post about me being a worrier, so naturally I have many fears, most of them ridiculous! But I shall think of 8 not too silly ones I hope! First is a fairly regular fear which is of heights. I don’t really know where the fear came from or anything, all I know is that something as simple as climbing a ladder is impossible because I’m just too scared! I can’t even explain it but I guess if you are afraid of height you may know what I mean?! However, I did not let this fear get in the way of me going up the Eiffel Tower once when on a trip to Paris, I was really scared and can’t say I enjoyed the experience AT ALL but I was determined to do something so significant!
2. I said this in a previous post too, but it’s one of the first things I think of and that is needles!
3. Spiders. No explanation necessary.
4. I often fear that I won’t be successful in what I do (photography), but it’s only me that can make me successful so I need to stop being a tad lazy at times.
5. Big waves really scare me. I don’t have actual recurring dreams but if I ever have a nightmare it usually involves a tidal wave!
6. I’m scared of dying, which sounds weird when spelled out like that, but I hate thinking about it and worrying about religion and things like that.
7. I’m scared of wasps, because the noise they make is evil sounding and, well, they sting…!
8. There are a fair few other things that I fear, but due to me being ridiculously superstitious I cannot bring myself to write them on here : |!
And just for the hell of it, here are a few photos of my puppy, Rocky: