Friday 17 August 2012

A Fond Farewell


Heyy everyone!  On fridays I have usually (apart from last week, but I’ll move swiftly past that) been writing various product reviews, and saving my outfit posts for other days of the week.  However!  I am going on my hols tomorrow morning so for two weeks I won’t be able to post.  I’m going on two British staycations so I maaay post in between the two but I’m really disorganised so I’m deffo not going to commit to this!  When I’m properly back I’ve decided to get a lot more organised with this blog, so my return will be marked by the addition of some notepads to try and keep me in check (and just because it means I get to buy a nice notepad from Paperchase).  And also, a fore warning – posts upon my return may be a little photo heavy, so if random holiday pics and questionable summer outfit photos aren’t your thing then stay clear!  I’m mostly looking forward to catching up with all my favourite blogs in one masssssive session because I love reading loads of posts all at once!  See you all soon and have a great couple of weeks whatever you get up to! xx


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Have a fab time! Random holiday pics are totally my thing so I shall be here haha! It's a little too late now, but I've nominated you for a blog award, the post will be up tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now's the time to ask you..how were the holidays:)

    Btw,I would love if you entered my giveaway:) Pick Your Own Silver Charm Bracelet Giveaway-Internationally Open
    Join The Insane Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig