Tuesday 12 January 2016

FIRST IMPRESSIONS | ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN LUXURY BRUSH SET VOL 2



Let's just take a moment, shall we?  To appreciate the beauty that is the Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set Vol 2 set.  They are good value for money, they are of excellent quality, and most of all they are rose gold!  The perfect combination I think!  
I treated myself to these just after Christmas, and I having been gazing lovingly at them ever since.  
The set includes three face brushes and five eye brushes, including a Buffer a Smokey Shaper.  The brushes are incredibly soft and each is perfectly shaped.  My favourite so far is the buffer, which I have been using to apply my foundation; it applies it seamlessly and creates a flawless and even coverage.  
I will post in more detail about these when I have used them more - I've not tried them all out yet so I can't really give a full review, but the ones I have used have been really impressive.  
I also have to mention the beautiful bag that they come in!  My obsession with all things rose gold is clearly not going anywhere just yet!

Have you tried the Zoeva Rose Golden Brushes?  What do you think of them? xx
SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these everywhere at the moment and they are just so gorgeous! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Buffer Brush sounds amazing! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoeva brushes! They're so good and what a bonus that they look so pretty too! I'd love to see your thoughts on them when you've tried them all out :)

    Laura x

    www.lelore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are a gorgeous brush set I quite desperately want them for myself - maybe I'll treat myself soon haha!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set looks beautiful! I've always wanted to try Zoeva brushes!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to catch my breath for a minute. These are BEAUTIFUL. I really need to get my hands on some Zoeva brushes.

    http://www.brooke-elise.com/2016/01/makeup-lately-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried or gifted the Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set so far,
    but the brushes do look soft, beautifully shaped, and like a pleasure to use.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this set and it's been on my radar for ages x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig