Tuesday 30 June 2015

CURRENT BEAUTY FAVOURITES | 10



The time has come for another favourites post - since I've been fairly naughty and bought one too many pretty things this past month or two.  As summer is very much here at last, I've been loving bright colours and glowy skin, as you can see from the bits that I've picked here!

Benefit Sunbeam is a great alternative to regular highlighter in summer, as it has a golden glow rather than a more iridescent one which goes well with bronzer and gives a lovely sun kissed look to the skin.  I apply this is the same places I would highlighter, for example my cheekbones, and it's subtle, light and reflective without being shimmery.  As with all of the Benefit liquid pots like this one, a little goes a very long way which therefore means this will last absolutely ages.

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Photo Edition Foundation (oil free) has replaced the traditional Silk Creme, and as far as I can tell has divided opinion in the blogger world!  I however really love it, and my skin seems to prefer this oil free version.  I've had no break outs from it, and the look is still as perfect as the original was - medium to full coverage with a natural looking dewy matte (if that makes sense) finish.

I have already sung this palette's praises, but Maybelline The Nudes deserves some more!  This selection of neutral shades both matte and shimmery are perfect for putting together all  kinds of looks from day to night, and I've been using it everyday to compliment my bronzer and create a summery yet smokey eye.  

Essie Fiesta has been on my toes for weeks already!  This is the perfect Barbie pink shade, and it brings out my tan (fake or real) very nicely.  The formula of Essie polishes is pretty much second to none, and although I usually opt for Barry M, I couldn't resist this shade and when applying it it's easy to see why it's at the higher end of the scale.  

Last but most definitely not least is MAC Full Fuchsia, which is one of their amplified lipsticks which has a more matte finish.  I was really slow to the MAC party, but I can officially say that I'm well and truly sold on it now!  The variety of colours they have is unreal, and this pink in particular is bright, bold and unapologetically girly - win win.  

Let me know what you have been loving this month, have you tried any of these products? xx



SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. That MAC shade is so pretty!

    Lauren x | http://laurenselwood.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maybelline palette is also a big favourite of mine too. I really want to try the LM Foundation x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have I been?! I've not seen this Maybelline palette before but it looks lovely. I really like the shade of the MAC lipstick too xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie polishes are so great and still quite affordable for the great quality you get.
    My favourites went up yesterday!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. that mac shade is stunning, definitely don't have any creamy fuschias in my collection, only mattes!

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of that MAC lipstick is beaut.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig