Friday 17 April 2015

BARRY M | SUNSET DAYLIGHT CURING NAIL PAINTS


Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paints in 'Do It Like A Nude' & 'I've Benn Pinkin', & Topcoat: £4.99 each

Being a major Barry M fangirl, I was all over their latest release!  The Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paints are Barry M's answer to at-home affordable gel look nails.  The colours go on in a couple of coats and the thicker, clear topcoat goes on once it's dry to create a professional finish with high shine and the look of gels.  

I have had gels done a couple of times in the past, but I end up always going back to doing my own nails because it saves so much money, and you can change them whenever you like. However, you cannot beat the high quality finish you get when your nails are done professionally, so anything that claims to give a result just like it is going to be right up my street.

The range of shades is fairly small at the moment, but I'm sure Barry M will add to them at some point if they prove popular.  I got the shades Do It Like A Nude and I've Been Pinkin', the first is a light creamy nude shade which I love and have been wearing to work, and the other is a bright warm pink which is perfect for summer and looks gorgeous with the high shine.  

These polishes are as always easy to apply; the brushes are flat and one sweep easily covers my nails.  The formula is really good quality and the topcoat really does add a high shine and  acts as a chip resistant barrier.  I get a good 3 to 4 days wear out of these polishes before they start to chip, but bearing in mind that I work at a computer all day so it might not be the biggest test for them!

On the whole I really like this idea, and I will definitely be adding the rest of the shades to my collection!  Have you tried these yet?  What do you think of them? xx


SHARE:

17 comments:

  1. I just picked up a shade in these! I wish I'd got myself this metallic one as well now though! xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going back for the rest of the colours haha xx

      Delete
  2. I saw these in Superdrug the other day and have been meaning to pick them up! The nude looks gorgeous.

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the nude is so so nice! I need to get the blue shade too xx

      Delete
  3. I really like Barry M, they do great stuff, love these colours :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have always been my favourite brand for nail polishes! xx

      Delete
  4. I saw these the other day and was intrigued! I love the pink shade, such a good one for summer x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah you can't beat a good barbie pink for summer! xx

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen these yet, but they look interesting! Barry M always do fab nail polishes, love their gellys too :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their Gellys too, they are definitely the best value for money I think :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love that shade of pink! Perfect for summer. I do my own gel nails so I never get around to using nail varnish! xx

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I wish I could do my own gels! I always manage to get one hand much messier than the other though ahah xx

      Delete
  7. That shade of pink is gorgeous! The necklace is stunning! I also do my own gel nails so only really use this polishes on my toes for summer! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the necklace was only £3 from Primark, so it would have been rude not to get it! xx

      Delete
  8. I've seen a few blog posts on these and have to admit I'm really intrigued! Do It Like A Nude looks really pretty :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those colours,lovely post.Your photos are amazing <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that pink! Where is that necklace from, it is lovely!
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig