Tuesday 13 January 2015

OOTD | THE TOPSHOP SHIFT DRESS


Aaaand here I am again wearing the same style dress that I always gravitate towards to - the shift.  I picked up this paisley print one from the Topshop sale, £29 down from £60 I think?  I don't own anything else in this print at the moment, I really like it and have been wearing it during the day with this simple black tights and high neck top combo.  The decorative pocket details are a bit annoying as close up they don't really fit in with the rest of the dress, but from a distance they don't seem to look so bad.. if that makes any sense?! 

This has been one of the only sale purchases I've made this January, I'm making more of an effort to only buy a few key pieces this year that can be mixed and matched to create a good staple wardrobe.  It's going to take a while; after looking in my wardrobe I realised that I have quite a mixture of different styles and outfits - what that says about my style/me in general I dread to think!

Have you made any good sales purchases lately? xx
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love the dress and it's definitely a good bargain. I'm trying to do the same, working to improve my wardrobe with some key pieces because it's a mess at the moment. :P

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect pick, I absolutely adore the print and the style of the dress- it really suits you! Wish I had nabbed it now haha xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! My wardrobe is similar, lots of different styles, we're just eclectic people! Or we don't want to get boxed in...that's what I tell myself anyway!

    Áine Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This style really suits you! I know what you mean about the pockets; Topshop do seem a bit random with their print combinations!
    Thanks for leaving me your link on twitter, followed you :)
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig