Monday 10 November 2014

OFFER | TRIO OF ORIGINS FACE MASKS


I had to write a post dedicated to this fab offer - Boots are offering this trio of 75ml Origins face masks at better than half price, which is £23!  Obviously when I saw this bargain I snapped it up straight away, at £23 each for a 100ml tube usually, getting three 75ml tubes for the same price is pretty damn awesome.  This offer is on until this Thursday (13th November) so go go go! 

I have used the Clear Improvement charcoal mask before and loved it, so I have been desperate to try the others for a long time to see if they were as good.  My skin has been suffering lately so I'm looking forward to seeing if any of these masks help!  

You can pick up this offer here xx 


SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing offer with some great savings. I've tried the Drink Up mask and Clear Improvement before and they were both pretty great x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great offer! Thank you for sharing. http://louloubella92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bookmarked this as it's such an amazing price, I hope it helps with my bad skin at the mo xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. just bought these in New York, can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig