Monday 24 November 2014

ANASTASIA CONTOUR KIT | FIRST IMPRESSIONS



 So this happened.  When I got an email from cultbeauty.co.uk announcing that the Anastasia Contour Kit was back in stock I knew that this was one bandwagon that I definitely wanted to jump on.  As someone with a bowling ball/coin/moon face I am always on the lookout for a good contouring product, and having watched a fair few tutorials and reviews of this kit I was convinced that it was going to be the perfect product for me.  

When it arrived I was a little scared at how dark some of the powders were, I would never usually pick up any products that dark for my face but the photo above is evidence of how a fine sweep comes out.  I am still very much experimenting with it at this stage but so far I am really impressed at how easy it is so contour using this palette, and the powders blend out really well so they don't look horrible and fake on my ultra fair skin.  There are three contour shades and three highlight shades, and when I have had more practise with them I will probably do a full review and tutorial of exactly how I use them.

This palette is from cult beauty.co.uk and is £39.

Have you tried this contour kit?  Is is something you would like to try? xx


SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. I really want one of these but when cult emailed I had just bought the Charlotte Tilbury palette. I'm dying ti experiment to see how some of the darker powders come out, I look forward to seeing some tutorials!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not have a clue how to use this haha so tutorials would be very handy! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks amazing and I love the variety of shades in it! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited when I received the email from Cult Beauty but I had to stop myself from ordering it straight away, I've treated myself to too many early Christmas gifts already :) But this palette is definitely on my wish list! x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner
    Benefit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah looks amazing, I need it! I'm obsessed with contouring; this would come in handy :)
    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look incredible, what lipstick are you wearing? I love the palette lovely packaging and application xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig