Tuesday 25 November 2014

WISHLIST | THE CHRISTMAS PARTY ESSENTIALS


As much fun as it is buying Christmas presents for our family and friends, there's no denying that it is also very rewarding to buy something new and sparkly for yourself in the festive season!  Here I have put together a wishlist of just some of the many pretty party pieces that I have come across lately; I'm usually more of a handbag girl, but my god those gold shoes!!  Beautiful is an understatement there for sure.  My favourite style of dress will always be shift, and so when I came across this metallic one from River Island it was love at first sight - the sparkly peter pan collar on it is so cute.  Of course, I couldn't put together a party themed wishlist without throwing in a gorgeous, OTT faux fur coat!  This one from New Look has a pretty feminine cut, and would look great worn over a dress to keep warm.  

Do you like anything from this wishlist? xx

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I think I need those gold sequin heels in my life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love those boots!! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the metallic shift dress, I've already got one and want another just like that already, can't beat sparkly heels either xxx



    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. GLITTER. I freaking love Christmas party clothes haha. Velvet and sequins and glitter and fur <3 xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig