Friday 13 June 2014

WHAT I BOUGHT THIS WEEK #15



Hey!  I feel like I'm buying more haircare than make up lately, which is a little strange for me but there just seems to be a load of nice products out there at the moment!  I picked these up in Boots a couple of days ago when picking up some Rescue Remedy spray - that's what various people have recommended to me for my flying nerves so hopefully it will help.  

The first thing I picked up was the got2b Oil-licious Styling Oil by Schwarzkopf; this was a repurchase as I've used it before and it works wonders on my frizz-prone hair, especially during warmer days.  I use it on dry hair before styling it, so it stays sleek and shiny and it really does work!  

Another Schwarzkopf product I decided to try was the got2b Volumizing Spray Mousse, which apparently is the first of its kind.  I was intrigued by this as I do often using volumizing mousse but it can be a bit of a pain to apply - too much comes out and it can end up making my hair sticky and weighing it down.  This spray claims to add big volume so I can't wait to give it a go, I'm hoping that the spray part will mean that I can control how much I use, so a full review of it will be up soon when I've had a go.  It also smells like raspberries, which is gorgeous so that is a massive plus for it straight away!

Then I needed some new hairspray so I opted for the VO5 Ultimate Hold Hairspray.  I am currently using their heat protection spray and I love the smell of it, so that was what made me pick this one up, but also because of the claim that it has excellent hold, which is what I always look for.  It also says that it brushes straight out - another good thing because no one likes that feeling of having product left behind in your hair that won't go away, urgh! 

So that's what I've picked up this week, have you tried any of these hair products?  What do you think of them? xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig