Monday 7 April 2014

REVIEW | Lee Stafford Argan Oil Miracle Shine Spray

leestaffordmiracleshinespray

leestaffordmiracleshinespray2

Hello!  It’s Monday again, and I thought I would start the week with a hair product review for a change (I’m soo wild).  I have a love/hate relationship with my hair but quite often I find that’s it’s just hate; I cannot bear to cut it all off because I’m a wimp but at the same time the maintenance that it takes to keep it at least presentable.  I have strange hair that is pretty thick, greasy at the roots and dry at the ends, and that’s also got more than it’s fair share of damage.  So when it comes to buying hair products, I try to be careful and not buy ones that are going to cause too much build up etc.  I have loved Lee Stafford products for a long time, my favourite one was called ‘I Hate My Hair The Day It’s Washed’ – it described my feelings perfectly and was a spritz that got rid of the dreaded frizz that comes with just-washed hair.  It was the best thing I had ever bought, it really worked and it smelled gorgeous too!  So when I was looking at the Argan Oil based range, the Shine Spray caught my eye because it looked light and seemed like the perfect spray to add a bit of oomph to my fairly flat and boring hair.  I use it after styling and spray a small amount all over my hair, the shine it gives is natural without clogging it up and making it look/feel greasy.  The best thing about it however is how soft my hair feels with it in!  It is feels quite literally silky, similar to how it feels just after using a deep conditioner and it makes it much easier to style too.  It is also silicone free – an added bonus if like me you are trying to keep build up of stuff like that to a minimum! 

The only possible downside to it is the smell; it’s not as nice as some of the other sprays out there and I can’t really describe it if I’m honest.  I’m guessing that it’s the argan oil in it, but if you spray too much it is a little over powering and not the most pleasant aroma in the world.  Other than that, I really recommend it, especially if you suffer with dull hair like me!  You can buy it from Boots and it retails for around £10.99.

Have you tried this spray?  What do you think of it? xx

SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I'm always after a bit more shine but I never get any sprays because I worry they'll give me greasy hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried loads before, this is the only one that seems fine! xx

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks lovely, and the main need for me is super glossy hair, I guess the smell is annoying though because I LOVE my hair smelling amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) Yeah apart from the smell (boo) this is the perfect product! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm a bit of a hair product fanatic so I def need to add this to my collection!!

    Your hair look beautiful! :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) yep me too, can't wait to try more from this collection! xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig