Thursday 5 September 2013

Review | Benefit High Beam Highlighter

DSC_0253
DSC_0254
DSC_0258
Benefit High Beam Highlighter, £19.50
 
Hey :)!  Me again, I’m really enjoying blogging every day so far, but I’m dreading fitting it in this weekend since Saturdays are always so busy because of work (and it happens to be pay day weekend) but I shall try! 
I have previously bought a budget version of this product called High Lights by Technics.  That has now run out and I had nothing against it at all apart from it could sometimes be a little bit of a nuisance to blend, but for something like £1.99 I really didn’t mind.  I decided to splash out on Benefit’s High Beam because 1) I have used it before and really loved it, and 2) I was near the Benefit store so..I went in and purchased it before I could think rationally about my finances. 
I think that this highlighter really completes my look, it adds a lovely iridescent sheen that looks healthy and glowing.  It is ideal if, like me, you struggle to naturally achieve the dewy/glowy look and want a quick realistic fix.  I apply this on the apples of my cheeks on top of my blusher, on my cupid’s bow and just below my eye brows, and I really love the effect it has.  It catches the light in the best possible way, and adds definition that I wouldn’t naturally have.  If you prefer the ‘no make-up’ look, then it probably isn’t for you because you can tell you’ve got it on, but to me it looks lovely and I wear it every single day!
It is ideal for people with pale skin like me, as it a very pale, pearly pink colour, and blends beautifully with my natural skin tone.  I have also tried Moon Beam but that has a slightly more yellow tone so wasn’t quite right for me. 
 
Have you tried High Beam? xx
Untitled

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this, I wouldn't have a clue how to use it haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig