Wednesday 4 September 2013

A/W Wishlist #1

collage2clothes
Image Sources: Zara Coat, Topshop Playsuit, River Island Necklace, Miss Selfridge Crop Top, Topshop Jumper, Office Shoes, Urban Outfitters Skirt

Hey!  Here is another wishlist, this time it’s some clothes I’m lusting after rather than make up.  I have to say that recently a lot more of my money has been spent on make up, probably because I just don’t usually feel that inspired by spring/summer collections.  Florals?  Sports Luxe?  Yawn, seen it all before!  Autumn/Winter however is much more me, I love layering up and going back to my favourite jumpers and dark clothes, not to mention coat shopping! 
I love the look of this playsuit from Topshop, I love playsuits and always try to ignore the fact that they make going to the bathroom a mission.  This Zara coat, well…it’s just beautiful!  As soon as you go for a look at their winter coats you just know they will have some gems!  They are a bit out of my price range in general, but I am going to keep this coat in mind just in case I happen to not see another that is equally as lovely.  I loooooove statement necklaces, especially cross ones, and this is right up my street!  The different coloured stones in it are gorgeous, and you could wear it with any top/dress and instantly it will complete it.  The Topshop jumper I have included looks really snug and warm, textured clothes like this get a big big thumbs up from me.  The crop top is from Miss Selfridge and I absolutely love it!  It is just so pretty and I can imagine it going nicely with my disco pants, so this may end up in my possession before long.  The Office shoes are really cute I think, I love bows and straps like that, they look so feminine.  The wedge is a bit high for me, I would just fall straight over in them!  So sadly these will probably remain as a wish list item!  How cute is the tartan  skirt?! It’s a bodycon style one, so it would look great worn dressed up or down, tucked into a t shirt or with a crop top for a night out.  I haven’t worn a skit in ages, so I am very tempted by this right now! 
 
What clothes are you loving right now?  Is there anything on this wish list that you like? xx
Untitled
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes, don't think I could walk in them however...

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on this wishlist, I would name my favourite stuff from those you picked but I would sound so stupid mentioning everything! I love the goth feel of these and how everything is so dark and elegant..

    from isabela at fusels.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig