Thursday 12 September 2013

OOTD | Primark damask top + Topshop fur gilet

DSC_0316
hey :)  First things first, I feel like I must defend my hair, as I have just noticed that it looks mighty uneven in this photo!  I can confirm that I have just double checked it in the mirror and that it is in fact all one length, rather than the wonky mess it looks here.  I can only think that it was the clip in my hair that caused one side to look shorter than the other.  You may not of even noticed, but now me mentioning it has drawn attention to it so I’m stuffed either way now.  Ho hum. 
I haven’t done an outfit post in a long time now, so I thought I would mark the occasion by showcasing my first outfit of autumn.  I love the summer months and the warmer weather (when we get it) but I just love dressing in the autumn, from the darker clothes to the warm layers!  This top is probably one of my best bargains ever, it was £4 from Primark and I love love love the damask pattern on it, I think it looks a lot more expensive than it actually was!  The fur gilet was a Topshop sale find, I pretty much live in this when the weather is cold.  The trousers were another bargain from George at Asda, but again I don’t think that you can tell and that they could pass for something like Topshop or even Zara.. at a push ;).  I’m definitely all for finding a bargain, and even more so when it is pieces like these that look a lot more expensive than they actually are!
What have you been wearing this week?  Have you found any bargains? xx
Untitled
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. I think I need that top in my life!
    Amazing outfit lovely - you look great! :)
    Katie xx

    curledfantasies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top, the pattern is so cute.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm always paranoid about my hair being wonky where I cut it myself! Your hair always looks so lovely and healthy though. I wish I had that gilet, looks so snuggly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol the part where you like I can confirm, you are funny it seems. I love this faux fur vest! Super cute. Thank you for sharing. I have to follow now! You should check out my blog, don't judge it though I have got a lot of work to do. I am planning on throwing out my whole closet and just restarting on inventing myself. Good things will come! You just wait. :]


    www.ravenrosie.com
    Raven Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig