Friday 13 September 2013

My Daily Make Up #1

DSC_0327
DSC_0336
Heyyy!  I named this as my first daily make up type of post because I can guarantee there will be more, since I change my make up so often!  I actually feel quite guilty spending so much money on make up that I don’t need (even though I convince myself that I do need every single thing), and in fact I reckon that it has recently over taken how much I spend on clothes which is actually a little worrying.  Most of this can be blamed on my foundation addiction, I love buying them the most and I’m ashamed to say that there are a couple of ones laying around that aren’t even half used >__<.  I say this here because I think this is the only place where there may be some people who read who actually understand this madness!
Anyway, so these are the current products I am using.  I am still getting through my first ever Origins product, their A Perfect World moisturiser, and I love it.  It feels very gentle on my sensitive skin and I love the fact that it has spf 25 in it.  I use the Hydraluron Moisture Booster under my moisturiser and it helps to get the very most out of it and claims to hold in a lot of the skin’s moisture, giving you a healthy glow.  I have already reviewed this product, and I really do think that it is helping to make my skin look better than it has in a long time.  I’m really enjoying using my new Real Techniques blush brush, at first I was surprised at how soft and light it was, and it took some getting used to, but I am loving it now.  The Illamasqua Skin Base foundation is still going strong too, this is one of the best foundations I have ever used, and I’m still so pleasantly surprised that I found my perfect shade!  My beloved Naked 2 palette is also there, I hated how much I paid for it, but at the same time I love every colour in it so I use it almost every day and am making sure I get my money’s worth!  The GOSH eyebrow pen is a great buy, I highly recommend it.  I looks like an eyeliner and the tip is very similar too, but it makes it really easy to create a nice natural shape with your brows, if you suffer with pale brows that have little/no shape like me (I don’t think they have ever recovered from being plucked to within an inch of their life back when I was a teen).  The little angled brush came as part of a set of brushes from Ebay, and I use it for filling in my brows if I happen to use a powder product on them, or as an under eye eyeliner brush which is what I’m currently using it for.  Benefit Sugarbomb blusher is gorgeous, and it has lasted me absolutely ages!  It has a lovely peachy coral glow and a light sheen which makes my cheeks look subtly flushed.  Benefit High Beam is another firm favourite of mine, it really completes my make up by creating a glow in places like the top of my cheek bones and the arch of my brows.  MaxFactor Masterpiece Max mascara cannot be beaten in my opinion.  It was talked about a couple of days ago on here, and this is one product that I repurchase over and over again.  MaxFactor is really underrated in my opinion, I have always loved their mascaras and they have a great selection of foundations and nail polishes too. 
So there we go, my current make up that I use on a day to day basis!  I didn’t include any lip products because there isn’t really any one product I use every day right now, I sometimes just put on a little balm if I’m going to work, or I switch between various nude shades I have. 
What are your current make up products? xx
Untitled
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. This look is so beautiful! You are gorgeous!!

    I found your blog on the blog hop, and am now following! :D

    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning look! I'd love to get my hands on sugarbomb!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig