Friday 31 May 2013

My Jewellery Storage

DSC_0264
DSC_0265
DSC_0269
DSC_0275
 
Hey!  I thought I would share my jewellery ‘storage’ with you today, even though it is a bit of an organised mess really and not exactly storage!  I keep my jewellery on my dressing table and on the wall above it sits my tv, so that’s the thing in the left hand corner of some of the photos! 
 
You can’t see very much of it, but my rings and some bracelets are kept in a vintage style jewellery box that I’ve had as long as I can remember, do long that it probably really is vintage now.
 
My necklaces, so earrings and more bracelets are kept on the silver stand in front, which I got for my birthday a few years ago.  I love this because I can hang as much as I want on it but can still see everything.  It may well have a bit too much on it now…but I actually like it like that! 
 
So as you can probably tell, I love costume jewellery and prefer it generally to the more subtle kinds.  I don’t really know why, I can never really explain my taste in clothes and jewellery except that whenever I’m going out, whether it be to walk the dog or shopping or out for cocktails, I like to dress up.  Sometimes I’ll feel like being my 15 year old self and wear black lace and that kinda thing, but other times I love to just wear jeans etc and then load up on the jewellery! 
 
I would love to get my hands on some more rose gold jewellery as I really love it and think that it looks really feminine and timeless.
 
I don’t think that the way I store my jewellery will be to everyone’s taste obviously, I mean I don’t think that it is particularly organised and some of you will no doubt have your rings etc all neatly stored in a much better way than me, either way let me know!
 
How do you keep your jewellery stored?  Are yours messy organised like mine or have you got them arranged much more neatly? xx
Untitled
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. WOW That is a lot of jewellery!

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much! I'd love to go through it all haha mine is just all chucked in a bowl which isn't ideal because I can never find anything and when I do it's all tangled xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually made a huge effort and organized all of mine around a year or so ago, so now it's pretty organized... but up until then, my storage looked pretty similar to this :) So I really liked this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for rose gold stuff too, I love that colour!:D
    I've followed your blog via GFC and bloglovin, hope you can drop by mine too!^^

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so much jewellery and the little vintage box is so cute!
    And I love the look of rose gold too.

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a similar storage system and my jewellery obsession doesn't help it either! Rose gold jewellery looks gorgeous at the moment!
    Rhiannon xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so much jewellery :O such pretty pieces too! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig