Wednesday 10 April 2013

Review | Dirty Works Vitamin C Exfoliating Mask

Dirty Works Vitamin C Exfoliating Mask
 
DSC_0075
DSC_0081
 
Hey :)!  I hope that you all had a good weekend, whatever you got up to!  Today I’m reviewing this Dirty Works Exfoliating Mask that I picked up a few weeks ago when it was discounted in a supermarket (I really need to branch out from supermarkets, as if I’m not in them enough…).  The packaging and pictures on the Dirty Works products are similar in style to Soap and Glory, with the vintage style and jokey wording.  The only difference really is the price; Dirty Works is a budget brand that sells similar skincare and bath products and I have tried quite a few of their things before.
This exfoliating mask ended up in my basket because of the ‘Vitamin C’ it boasts of.  All I know is that vitamins are good for you and your skin, I don’t know why exactly but I’m a bit of a sucker for products with claims on them like this rather than too many chemicals that I’ve never heard of! 
 
I have been using this once a week for 3 weeks, and I do like it.  I like things that I can ‘feel’ doing something, and the texture of this is grainier than a regular exfoliator which feels great and like it is actually getting rid of any impurities (nice fancy word) .  I think the more grainy an exfoliator is, the better, because if you have problem areas like clogged pores which is my main problem, you want something that’s actually going to do something rather than just make your skin feel smoother for a little while.  I have any mask that I was using before this one, which is a smooth peel off mask but I won’t be going back to it now, because as much as it leaves my skin nice and soft, I’m not convinced that it’s actually doing anything to benefit it!
 
I recommend this exfoliator if, like me, you have oily or combination skin, as I think it is probably to drying for drier skin types xx
Untitled
 
 

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. This looks good, might try it sometime! I love S&G but it is expensive so budget versions are always interesting.

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig