Friday 8 March 2013

Ombre Lips

 
Ombre Lips
 
 
DSC_0312
DSC_0308
DSC_0306
 
Hey :)!  I just thought I would do a quickie post on a look that I’ve been experimenting with lately.  It’s ombre lips and I first saw it over on Victoria’s blog at vipxo. I thought it looked really nice and made a change from the standard bright lips!  It’s so easy to do, I just put the lighter coral shade (MAC’s So Chaude) on first in the centre area of my lips and then wenty over the outer side in a red/pink colour (Miss Sporty) and that’s it!  I also added a little bit of clear lip gloss over the top of this just to add some more shine, as I think this is a look best done glossy rather than matte.
 
It’s a bold look, but it’s also really bright and feminine, and looks really summery.  I will definitely be trying this look more when the warmer weather (hopefully) comes, and I will also be trying different combinations of shades if I’m feeling brave enough! xx
Sarah x
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. I've been testing this look out as well, especially with pinks/corals and it looks fantastic!
    This particular one looks lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love this! Looks so summery, reminds me of a cocktail or something haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm a fan of ombré on everything...hair, nails, lips :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely look!! Very striking colour with your eyes and skin-tone.

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really beautiful hun :-D

    Your so pretty jeezzz

    Check my blog out and follow if you like it :-D

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig