Friday, 8 March 2013

Ombre Lips

 
Ombre Lips
 
 
DSC_0312
DSC_0308
DSC_0306
 
Hey :)!  I just thought I would do a quickie post on a look that I’ve been experimenting with lately.  It’s ombre lips and I first saw it over on Victoria’s blog at vipxo. I thought it looked really nice and made a change from the standard bright lips!  It’s so easy to do, I just put the lighter coral shade (MAC’s So Chaude) on first in the centre area of my lips and then wenty over the outer side in a red/pink colour (Miss Sporty) and that’s it!  I also added a little bit of clear lip gloss over the top of this just to add some more shine, as I think this is a look best done glossy rather than matte.
 
It’s a bold look, but it’s also really bright and feminine, and looks really summery.  I will definitely be trying this look more when the warmer weather (hopefully) comes, and I will also be trying different combinations of shades if I’m feeling brave enough! xx
Sarah x
SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. I've been testing this look out as well, especially with pinks/corals and it looks fantastic!
    This particular one looks lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love this! Looks so summery, reminds me of a cocktail or something haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm a fan of ombré on everything...hair, nails, lips :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    really nice lay out!love the variety of posts
    and your nice images!
    Check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it
    xoxo from Greece

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely look!! Very striking colour with your eyes and skin-tone.

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really beautiful hun :-D

    Your so pretty jeezzz

    Check my blog out and follow if you like it :-D

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig