Thursday 24 January 2013

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes
DSC_0137
DSC_0138

Hey everyoneee!  Just thought I would do a little post on one of my favourite eye pallettes.  It is the small and pretty Big Beautiful Eyes by Benefit.  I have been repurchasing this for a long time, because the eye shadows are so great for a natural look and the dark shadow is also what I use to colour in my brows!  There are three shades that are perfect for creating a natural contoured look, and even a little booklet that explains exactly how to get the look.  The mirror in it means I can keep it in my handbag too and touch up throughout the day.  It’s a little pricey but I don’t mind paying more because you’re getting a whole set of things that make your eyes look great, and you just cannot beat Benefit packaging either :) xx

Sarah x
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. This looks really nice! I love benefit so much :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely! Benefit is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat Benefit for their little 'how to' guides.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig