Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hair Tutorial | High Messy Bun

Hey everyone :) the other day, I was rather pleased with the fact that I sucessfully got my hair up into a high messy bun using a ‘hair donut’!  so I thought today I would just show you how I did it (you probably all already know so please excuse this post, I can be a little slow learning these things)
First, I put my hair into a high ponytail:
 
_DSC0095
 
Then I put the hair donut over it:
 
_DSC0097
 
Then I wrapped my hair over it until the donut was covered, and wrapped the ends around the outdside to make it more messy and big:
 
_DSC0104
 
Then on goes a little bow hair band for a 60s-ish look and voila! :
 
_DSC0102
 
_DSC0103
 
Sorry about the pale bitchface up there ^^, I just CANNOT seem to smile in my blog photos, although through reading some other blogs I’ve realised that ‘bitchface’ is infact a problem suffered by a lot of other bloggers too!  I’m a happy person I promise, I just can’t help but be serious in my photos :D
Have a great day xx
 
SimplySarah x
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I love having my hair like this on those 'I can't be bothered to wash my hair' days, lol!!

    (have you seen the jewellery giveaway on my blog? Would love you to enter X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial :)

    turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol dont worry about....iv seen way more miserable blogger pictures than yours...nice tutorial

    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog you have here hun! New follower from BlogLoveTherapy. Would love if you'd check out my blog sometime ^_^

    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am your newest follower and i love your tutorial on a hair donut:)

    I would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I can never get my bun to stay up. It's always falling apart after 5 minutes >_<

    bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I found your blog through the Blog Love Therapy hop and I love it! :)

    I suffer from chronic bitchface as well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a failure at doing these buns! Haha, the little bow is lovely!:) Plus don't worry - I think every one seems to suffer from "bitchface" in blog world hahaha! Who knew smiling was so difficult?! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig