Thursday 5 July 2012

OOTD | She Looks Too Pure To Be Pink


Top:Dorothy Perkins
Necklace:Accessorize (old)
Trousers:Republic (£7)

Heyy everyone!  Another outfit post that is supposed to have some of my charity shop bargains in, but I got distracted once again by the summer sales and ended up with these pink trousers from Republic!  I think the last sale item in my outfit post was also £7, so I'm beginning to think this is a bit of a lucky price for me?!  I've been getting realllllly bored with trousers lately and I rarely wear jeans at all any more, so I've been drawn to different styles that are printed or different colours.  I LOVE pink and was thinking of getting some pink candy colour trousers from Topshop after payday, but I'm very glad I came across these instead!  They're 3/4 lengths, which I usually avoid due to my severely below average height and the fact that those kind of styles usually chop an extra 5 inches off me that I really can't afford to be without!  They're very girly trousers but I think they are fun and they will go with quite a few of my summery tops, and they will also serve as a better cover up than shorts when the weather will inevitably fail me on my Staycation in August. 

Also I apologise for the experimenting I'm currently doing with my blog layout and font!  I get bored soo easily so it was only a matter of time before I started messing around with it again.  I'm just starting to realise how large this font is...I made it bigger to start with because I wanted the pink colour to stand out more, I can't decide if I like it yet or not so who knows what to expect with my next post!  Actually my idea for my next post is a beauty-themed one, as that originally was what I planned to blog about, but I got very caught up in the outfit posts!  So tomorrow will be a bit different, hopefully in a good way :s! xx

 



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely, I can't believe how cheap these trousers were! 7 is deff your lucky number. I'd forgotten about my pink trews you've inspired me to dig em out again xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig