Friday 24 February 2012

'Get to Know Me' Tag


Today's post is a quick 'get to know me' tag that I copied from youralmostalice, check out her blog - it's fab.  No photo today as I was busy pigging out in a chinese all-you-can-eat buffet and then popcorn at the cinema.  Now I'm ashamed of myself and nursing the food baby that has appeared!  

1. Are you named after anyone?Yeah apparently someone one tv who was called Sarah-Louise! 
2. When was the last time you cried? 
Today at the cinema when I saw the trailer for Titanic in 3D - just hearing the music makes me emotional over that film!

3. Do you have kids?

No
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
I would like to think so, hah!  

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Not half as much as I did when I was a teen! 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
No!! 
7. What's your favorite cereal?
Weetos, not supposed to eat them because I shouldn't eat wheat but they just taste so damn good
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
definitely eyes
9. What is your eye colour?
blueeee
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
scary movies, I like to think I'm a bit of an expert on them!!
11. Favorite smells?lynx! 
Ermmm nice food like cake etcccc, Gucci Guilty
12. Summer or winter?
winter in general because I like layering clothes and buying many coats, but summer for the holidays and pub gardens! 
13. Computer or television?
hmmmm, computer I guess because you can watch anything on them anyway
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Errrr Germany/Holland, whichever's furthest away
15. Do you have any special talents?
My cakes are apparently pretty good!  And I can move my eyebrows like the kids in that Cadburys advert....:)
16. Where were you born?
Hertfordshireeeee
17. What are your hobbies?
Photography, drawing, painting, reading, the usual! 
18. Do you have any pets?
three baby rats called Millie, Lola & Pixie <3 
19. Favorite movie?
Too many..The Departed, Devil's Rejects, Titanic, Braveheart, The Shining..and the list goes on!
20. Do you have any siblings?
nope
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A photographer, but I really wish I was still too young to care! 
SHARE:

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig