Monday 11 May 2015

FORGOTTEN FAVOURITE | MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO in ON AND ON BRONZE





I love eye shadows, and especially palettes which can create a number of different kinds of looks, so it is probably that which has made me forget how much I love this single little pot!  The Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze is a blogger favourite for good reason: it is a beautiful metallic bronze shade that can be built up as much as you like, so you can either create a gentle daytime look or a full on gold colour.  Then there is the fact that it just does not crease.  Not one little bit!  This is a major plus for me, as I've rarely used a non powder eye shadow that doesn't crease at least a little bit.  On top of that is the fact that it really does last all day; I wouldn't know if it stays in place for 24 hours as I always take it off at night, but it definitely doesn't budge if I'm wearing it all day!  

I'll go back though to the colour, which is the main reason why I love this eye shadow so much.  The bronze, coppery shades suits my eye colour and looks great with bronzer and a tan - perfect for summer!  

Have you tried any of the colours from this range?  Do you like this one? xx







SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. I'm completely smitten with these, they're just so effortless and easy to work with!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade! Mine is totally dried out, and yet I still insist on trying to use it... time to restock ha. x

    Melissa | M is for Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cream shadow! I really love all the colours that I have, the bronze and the cranberry are especially amazing.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I much prefer cream shadows to powders now! Maybelline never cream and last all day - I have a few but my favourite is Rose Gold :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shade looks gorgeous! I love bronze/gold tones x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot about this too! Need to get this out and give it a whirl again!

    Lorna | www.studsanddreams.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must be the only person who's never tried these...I have a mac paint pot but these are so much cheaper! Love the look of this one! xx

    http://penniesforapound.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was the first shade I purchased when I started my color tattoo collection now I have more than 25 and I forgot about this shade! I have to go back to it :) Thanks for reminding!

    Annie | DrugstoreDreamer

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the only Color Tattoo shade that I own but I love it. It's a really pretty shade that's super easy to wear. x

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your photos in this post :) On and On Bronze is such a classic - I use it all the time so it was £4.99 well spent! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Color Tattoos! Especially Bad to the bronze (they have different names here but its the same as On and On Bronze)

    MsBubu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig