Thursday 12 February 2015

NAILS | FAVOURITE NUDES


swatches bottom to top: Tanya Burr 'Peaches and Cream', Ciate 'Cream Soda', Ciate 'Doll Face', Barry M 'Almond', Rimmel 'Soul Session'

It's no secret that I love a good nail polish, and I'm always checking out new collections and going through phases of my favourite few shades.  Day to day, I love a good neutral polish as they are so wearable and smart for work etc.  
I've picked out a few of my current favourite nude shades, which I've been opting for the most lately!  

I've done a whole post dedicated to Barry M Almond Gelly Nail Paint, and with good reason!  It is a super glossy slate toned nude which is really flattering and looks so professional when on.  It's one of the more grey tone neutral polishes that I own, and it makes a nice contrast to the other more peachy tone ones. 
Rimmel Soul Session is a more mauve toned nude, which really is beautiful and is the most subtle of the colours I've picked.  It applies easily as it has a bigger, flatter brush so you get a neat look that's really quick to achieve.
Tanya Burr Peaches and Cream is (like the name suggests) a brighter and more peachy nude that looks great with a tan and is my go-to nude polish for spring.  It takes two coats to get a good covering, but it lasts well and is super glossy.
Next up is Ciate Doll Face which has a matte finish and is an ivory, porcelain shade.  I was unsure of it at first, but it's really grown on me and the matte works really well with the shade, although two to three coats are needed to get rid of those annoying lines you get where you've done a brush stroke - if that makes sense?! 
Last up is another Ciate polish, Cream Soda, which is a gloss finish and is a grey shade.  I really love this shade as I just think it looks so classy and professional.  It applies evenly and it lasts around 4-5 days on my nails without chipping; I picked up these two Ciate polishes in TK Maxx for £4.99 each.

Do you like any of these shades? xx
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely shades, I adore a good tk maxx haul and ciate have the prettiest bottles xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I do love a good nude nail polish. These are lovely. I'll be checking out the Barry M stand next time I'm in boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shades, Rimmel Soul Session and Almond look amazing :) I really want to try the Barry M Gelly paints to see how they differ to the original formula as I’ve never really been able to get on with them.

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig