Friday 23 January 2015

NAILS | RIMMEL KATE POLISH IN 'SOUL SESSION'



My last post was all about nude lipsticks and today I thought I'd share the love for a nude nail polish!  My new favourite shade is Rimmel Kate polish in Soul Session, which is around £4.49.  I love the subtle pink colour, it suits my skin tone and it applies like a dream.  The pictures show my nails with two coats on, and it lasts for around 4-5 days without chipping which is pretty good going for a drugstore polish I think.  

I love how this polish looks like a more expensive manicure when on, I've had a lot of compliments on it and people have been surprised when I told them that it was not professionally done.  

I've moved on from my trusty Barry M Almond to this pretty colour - which was a pretty big step since Almond was my favourite nude for a very long time!  

Do you like this shade? xx


SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel nail polishes! This one is so pretty, it almost looks like Caramel Cupcake but a little more pinky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel has always been one of my favourites for nail polishes - I've got well over 30 :') This is such a gorgeous colour! I love really natural looking nudes, they always look so classy. Your nails look lovely! x

    www.peppermintandpandaeyes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely colour, I love a nude nail xo

    Jenny | That Northern Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES that looks absolutely gorgeous, nude nails are stunning xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this is so lovely, but I find Rimmel just chip so easily!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this might just be the nude polish I've been searching for! Great post :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty shade, I'm always looking for a perfect Nude colour, lovely post!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin' | youtube

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't beat a nude nail varnish - this looks like just the shade I'm after! And at that price, you can't go wrong :)

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig