Saturday 6 December 2014

OOTD | PATTERNS, QUILTS & GREY



jacket:River Island, Jumper: Primark, Leggings: Topshop

I can't be the only person loving grey lately can I?  I never really took much notice of grey clothes in the shops before this autumn for some reason, but I cannot get enough of it lately - it just goes with anything and everything!  My pride and joy this season is my grey River Island jacket, it fits me really well and has a lovely fitted shape; something that I have trouble finding a lot of the time because of my height.  It has a belt too, which accentuates my waist and is fine as long as I don't plan on taking it off for quite a while - then it can be a bit of a pain to undo.  

The jumper was a random find in Primark, and I was really pleased with myself for discovering it as I thought it looked much more like a Topshop piece!  The sleeves are a tad short on me but that's ok.  The leggings are rather loud but I think that I can just about get away with them as long as I keep my top half pretty basic and simple!  

I'm off shopping (what's new) today, and plan on fully taking advantage of my last Saturday off of the year!  

Link me to any outfit posts you have done recently!  What clothes are you loving lately? xx


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig