Tuesday 15 July 2014

MINI CULT BEAUTY HAUL | Jouer & Anastasia DipBrow Pomade

bought from www.cultbeauty.co.uk

So, I think I can safely say that my first purchase from Cult Beauty was a success!  I have often browsed the website, but never actually placed an order - despite adding and removing items in my basket almost constantly!  

I caved in and bought the famous Jouer Matte Moisture Tint finally because I have been thinking about doing so ever since reading so many rave reviews by other bloggers.  It was definitely the price tag that put me off, at £29 it is at the higher end of the bases market, but I have been wanting to try something lighter instead of foundation for a long while and summer seems the perfect time.  The finish is described as 'dewy matte' which sounds perfect so I really hope that this product lives up to it's hype!  The spf 15 is also good, and an absolute must that I look for when buying all my skin care and make up these days.  

Now, as someone who firmly believes that your brows can make or break your entire look, I just had to try out the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade!  I had read countless blogger reviews and the photos I have seen are amazing, I really cannot wait to try this product out!  It cost £14 and I bought it in the shade Dark Brown, as it is the closest match to my hair colour and I hope it will help create a good strong brow look.  

Being able to choose free samples with an order sealed the deal for me, especially when I saw that another cult product was available to try - the Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm!  I've always wanted to try it, and as soon as the parcel came I whipped this out and tried it (on my lips I feel I should add).  It is a wonder product, my lips feel baby soft already so I will definitely be investing in the full size.  The other sample I picked is the Caudalie Anti Wrinkle Defence Serum.  It's not something I would usually pick up, but I'm excited to give it a go none the less!  

Have you tried any of these products?  What do you think of them? xx

SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Great items, love that you get to choose free samples too! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this product :) Looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fancy trying the Jouer Matt Moisture tint. Is it drying at all?

    Sam xo
    sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matte moisturiser tint sounds awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, looks like you got some lovely products! I've heard a lot of good things about the Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint is one of my favs! I also recently purchased the Anatasia Brow Pomade but haven't tried it yet. Interested to hear your thoughts once you've had a chance to test it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig