Friday 30 May 2014

FOTD FRIDAY #11


Hey!  I cannot believe that it is friday again already, where has this month gone?!  I'm off on a 5 day break to Edinburgh in three weeks for my boyfriend's birthday, this will sound really lame but I've never flown anywhere before and I'm starting to get very nervous - even though the flight is under an hour long!  I have so far in my life got away with travelling to various places in Europe by pretty much every other means than flying, but now I'm finally having to face my fear, eeeeek!  I can't really explain why I'm so scared, but I hate heights and the thought of not being on the ground terrifies me.  I'm going to have to grin and bear it I think.....maybe with the help of a quick drink at the airport!

The top I'm wearing today is from Dorothy Perkins and I'm loving it right now.  It is a quilted style that's been really popular lately, and it has a cute floral print on it which is just perfect for spring/summer.  Up until very recently I would never have gone for something this girly, I usually go for prints that pack more of a punch like leopard print, but I must be getting old because this kind of pattern is really appealing to me at the moment.  

My lipstick is Topshop Macaroon, think candy floss pink!  My hair is still annoying me, I've given up using heat on it completely for now and I'm hoping to get it cut as soon as possible.  

What are you up to this weekend?  If you have any tips for a nervous flyer like moi, please let me know them! :) xx
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. you look so pretty, this softer look definitely suits you, even if it different from what you'd normally wear! :) xx

    Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say I think your hair's actually looking really nice haha! I really love your top, it's so pretty. You might find Sophie's post on flying useful! http://soinspo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/fear.html xxx

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie's post has helped me loads, thanks so much for linking me to it!! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this look on you, you're looking great :) For the flying, you can use electric devices during takeoff and landing now so just put together a nice calming playlist, that might help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much :) that's good to know, hopefully listening to some music will distract me a bit! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig