Friday 24 January 2014

FOTD Friday #2

fotd
Hey!  So this is me in the grip of my first cold of 2014.  I’ve put some make up on, mainly just because I’m a bit sad and actually really enjoy the process but I feel awful and my expression is my get-me-back-to-bed face.  I also wanted to show what MAC ‘Creme Cup’ looks like on, I should really start doing swatches etc. on the actual reviews of products but I feel so vain when ever I start taking photos of myself!  I have also used my now sacred HD Brows palette, but I’m not entirely happy with my brow shape right now so a little more tweaking is need there I think.  I have also started using Laura Mercier Radiance Primer recently, and I have to say that I noticed a difference straight away in how my foundation went on and looked.  I will do a full review of it soon when I have used it a few more times. 
The fluffy red jumper I am wearing is from Primark, and I love it because it is so so so snug and warm, but the downside is it is a bit of an odd length, it sits just above my hips which makes my top half look square and boxy!  The necklace was picked up in the Topshop sale, their jewellery is pretty over priced sometimes so it is often well worth waiting for them to go discount! 
Sarah x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig