Wednesday 13 February 2013

Review | Nip + Fab Shine Fix Mattifying Gel

Nip + Fab Shine Fix Mattifying Gel
DSC_0204
DSC_0207
 
Hey everyone :).  I’ve just discovered the brand Nip + Fab in Sainsburys of all places!  You never really think of picking up skin care in supermarkets, unless it is stuff like shower gel or shampoo, but I have found a fair few things there before including the Dirty Works range of bath and skin care.  I picked this mattifying gel up for around £2.99 and it was marked down from £9.00 which is a great bargain!  I bought it to try out on my t-zone which can get quickly oily during the day.  I put some on after moisturising and it instantly feels like it’s doing…something!  It feels like it’s tightening the skin but I like it when I can actually ‘feel’ a product doing something because it makes me think it could be working! 
 
It definitely does prevent shine for a good part of the day, so it lets my foundation leave a dewy finish without becoming oily within a couple of hours.  I would say that my pores aren’t as visible as they were before I started using this, but it could be a combination of my primer too that is helping.  I can’t say whether it is ‘black head busting’ though, because I haven’t noticed a difference and I use facial scrub every day which targets blackheads and I think that works really well, so any improvements come from that I think! 
 
I’m going to continue using this until it’s gone, but I’m not sure if it is effective enough to repurchase again.  I may well do if it is still only £2.99 but not if it is back to it’s original price because I just do not think it is good enough to be worth that much. 
Sarah x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig