Friday 1 February 2013

FOTD | Sans Eyeliner

DSC_0166
 
Face: L’Oreal Studio Secrets Primer, MaxFactor FaceFinity Foundation, Benefint Sugarbomb Blusher
Eyes: Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes palette, Maxfactor False Lash Effect mascara
Lips: Topshop Lipstick in Innocent
 
Hey everyone :).  This is a rare FOTD where I have no eyeliner on!  I hardly ever go out without doing the popular flick on each of my eyes, it’s just a habit now and I don’t even give it any thought any more.  But today I thought I would see what I look like without it… and I am pretty surprised by how suddenly natural my look has gone!  To me my eyes look really quite bare now, but at the same time it seems to make my mascara stand out more and open up my eyes.  I really can’t decide if I like this look or not, I’m always so jealous of some girls who do natural make up so well and look great, but I just don’t know if this suits me or if I’m brave enough to go out without my beloved eyeliner!  I’m going to stick to this look for the rest of the week but I reckon I shall be reaching frantically into my make up bag before long! 
 
How do you prefer your make up look?  Natural or fully made up? xx

Sarah x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Your eyebrows are incredibly perfect! Always so jealous of girls with nice brows.

    I love your natural look, your eyes look really wide awake. I know what you mean though, I often wear eyeliner and love how it makes me feel that little bit more 'defined'.

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, you can defo pull off the natural look lucky gal! I love your mascara here, it looks kind of 60's. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig