Wednesday 8 February 2012

Review: Four Favourite Body Lotions

Today I thought I would review 4 of my favourite body lotions.  I have generally very dry skin so I always look for moisturisers that hydrate it straight away and last the whole day!  These are four that I've found to be the best (so far..)


The Body Shop Mango Body Butter is the best moisturiser I have ever used by far.  It hydrates quickly and doesn't take ages to soak in, and the smell is amazing!  It leaves my skin silky smooth for a whole day and you really cannot beat this smell in my opinion, it is natural and sweet but not over-powering.  The only thing that stops me buying this all of the time is the price, because Body Shop body butters are quite expensive considering they only come in a smallish pot.  However, I do always go back to it as soon as payday comes around!


I think everyone knows that Cocoa Butter is a staple moisturiser.  It is cheap, smells good and it really works, you don't need much product when you use it so it lasts for a fairly long time and it helps to smooth out any scars or stretchmarks.  This is definitely one to buy for day to day use as it does want you want it to without breaking the bank.


The 'Dirty Works' brand looks quite similar to the 'Soap and Glory' products, but is lower in price and can be found in supermarkets (well it's where I picked it up anyway).  This one contains shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E, and it does feel quite rich and hydrating when I use it.  The smell isn't too strong and again, it lasts quite a while and is pretty cheap so it's another good option for dry skin.


I love all of Nivea's products, their creams and lotions have always given good results on my skin and there is never a time when I'm not using any of their products.  This moisturiser is really effective and is lovely and rich without being sticky or not absorbing quickly.  Nivea products have their own distinguishble smell that i really like, it's not too floral or sweet and doesn't over-power perfume or anything.  It is really good value for money as you get good sized products for a very low price.

Bit of a random reveiw there but I just though I would share some favourites!  I shall finish with some pretty photos of some flowers I brought home from work yesterday.....just because they are pretty! xx











SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. mmm i love mango! That looks like a great moisturizer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Body Shop butters too - but they are so expensive :( My favourite one is Shea butter though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Body Shop Mango Body Butter!! So amazing. Gorgeous flowers too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love palmers and nivea. Pretty flowers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig