Wednesday 18 September 2013

FOTD | Current Daytime Look ft. Benefit & Laura Mercier

DSC_0378
Hello (: !  I haven’t done a FOTD post in quite a while, so I thought I would do one today and show that I actually wear the products that I have been reviewing lately!  So basically here is a list of what I am wearing on my face in the photo:
Hydraluron Moisture Booster, Origins A Perfect World Moisturiser, L’Oreal Studio Secrets Primer, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, Benefit Rockateur Blusher, GOSH Brow Pen, Maybelline Lasting Drama Eye Liner, MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara & Topshop Lipstick in Saint.
I know that I have only just bought a certain Illamasqua Skin Base foundation, which I love, but I have reached for my Laura Mercier Silk Creme again because I just thought I would give it another chance, having not been blown away by it in the past.  I am currently torn between the two, I like them both a lot, but for different reasons!  Just as well that there is no rule saying I have to stick to only the one base..!
The photo doesn’t show it too well, but Rockateur gives a very soft rose gold glow.  It’s very subtle compared to the other Benefit blushers, but I am enjoying using it for a every day look. 
I am also wearing my latest lipstick, which I reviewed yesterday.  I really like it and it makes a nice change to wear a nude shade rather than coral for once!
What are your favourite make up products this week? xx
Untitled
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Make-up looks fresh and eyes look fierce :) xxx

    shotofbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig