Tuesday 9 December 2014

THE TONER FOR FUSSY FACES

Pure & Light Organic Essential Floral Toner, £35*

For as long as I have had a skincare routine, I have always included toner in it.  Having combination/oily skin I am particularly paranoid about keeping my skin as clean and fresh as possible to try and prevent my pores from clogging.  After I remove my make up with cleanser, I use toner to make sure the is no product left on my face and to make it feel really clean and soothed.  When I was given the chance to try this toner by Pure & Light, I was really interested as it's a brand I'd not heard of before and one that is totally organic.

My skin is super sensitive, so I was always confident that this product wouldn't irritate my skin as it is made up of only orange blossom, geranium and rosemary.  The spray nozzle is handy and a couple of sprays is enough for my face.  This kind of application ensures the product is used not too sparingly - which is really helpful when it costs £35!  The scent is really soft and fresh, not overpowering at all and it leaves my face feeling squeaky clean with closed pores and no residue product.  

I've been using this toner for a couple of months now, and I can honestly say that I have noticed a positive difference in my skin.  Maybe the biggest thing for me is the lack of redness; around my nose and cheeks I had a lot, especially after using cleanser/micellar water and this calms it down nicely and very quickly.  My skin is also softer, and my pores are definitely reduced, which in turn I think has contributed to the fact that I haven't been getting as many spots lately in the same pesky areas.  

 I still have over half of the bottle left, which after two months is pretty good going.  I would 100% recommend this if you think your skin could do with this in your routine, and if you want to try something organic and totally gentle.  At £35 it is definitely not cheap, so if your skin isn't particularly problematic then you probably don't need this - but if your skin sounds anything like mine then go for it!  

Pure & Light's website can be found here, where you can read more about their range.  

Do you use toner regularly?  Is this something you would try? xx

*This product was kindly sent for me to review by the Everything Cosmetic team, over at                           everythingcosmetic.co.uk. 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig